This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
X-ray DNA | Unisex T-Shirt
Rosalind Franklin was one of the first people to research and understand the molecular structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid). Using X-ray diffraction, Dr. Franklin was able to render patterns of DNA molecules. Her studies, most famously “Photo 51”, were the catalyst for subsequent geneticists like Watson and Crick, who discovered the double helix structure of DNA.