This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Transmembrane | Unisex T-Shirt
Transmembrane proteins span the cell membrane and move molecules and other substances in and out of the cell. This particular structure is a CorA magnesium ion (Mg2+) transporter, common in most prokaryotes. Eukaryotes have a similar magnesium transporter. Mg2+ has a much larger structure than other molecules, such as sodium or calcium. CorA is a cation channel that is permeable to magnesium. Mg2+ is an essential nutrient for humans; adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main source of energy in cells, needs to bind magnesium to become active.
Lunin, V., et al. “Crystal structure of the CorA Mg2+ transporter” Nature. 440(7085):833-7.