This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Mandala Cell | Unisex T-Shirt
All living things are made up of cells, the fundamental structural and biological unit of all life, and all cells originate from pre-existing cells. There are two types of cells—prokaryotic, which lack a nucleus, and eukaryotic, which have a nucleus. All multicellular organisms, including humans, are eukaryotic.
All cells are surrounded by a membrane - a lipid bilayer structure that acts as a boundary between the cell and its environment. Inside the cell reside organelles with specialized functions. These include: the nucleus, which holds a cell’s genetic material (DNA) and acts as the ‘brain’ of the cell; the mitochondria, or powerhouse of the cell, which generates energy for the cell; the endoplasmic reticulum, an internal transport network, the Golgi apparatus, which acts like the cell’s ‘post office’, packaging molecules synthesized by the cell; and lysosomes, the cell’s ‘stomach.’ Cells can appear vastly different based on their function and environment.