This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Development | Unisex T-Shirt
When a human egg is fertilized by a sperm cell, it has one nucleus. During the process of early development, that cell divides into 2 cells, then 4 cells, then 8 cells. At the 8-cell stage the cells are considered totipotent, meaning any one of them could form a fully functional organism. Following the 8-cell stage is the blastocyst, where cells begin to become more differentiated and specialized. The blastocyst is composed of three parts: the trophoblast, which gives rise to the placenta, the blastocoel, or fluid-filled cavity surrounding the inner cell mass, and the inner cell mass, which forms the embryo itself. This is the beginning of all human life.